These units help libraries identify valuable partners in their countries and communities, design joint new services with them, and then attract the users who can benefit from these services the most.
Beyond Access freely shares these training resources for libraries and development organizations who want to improve community information services. If you’re interested in learning more about this training resource, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download an overview of this training module:
Participants will be able to:
- Develop and package key messages that explain the benefits of their new services to different audiences
- Plan and run an outreach campaign that promotes their new services and attracts new library users
- Articulate the library’s importance in relation to local priorities and achieving potential partners’ goals
- Identify potential allies and collaborators in the public, nonprofit, and private sector — and develop a plan to engage them
- Reaching your audience
- Developing and packaging your key messages
- Building arguments for the library’s role
- Working with government partners
- What partners are there for us?