Beyond Access is excited to welcome the next cohort of library innovators as Beyond Access Members. Beyond Access Members represent innovative public libraries from around the world that demonstrate how libraries are working to meet development goals.
- Biblioteca Pública de Niterói, Brazil
- Ghana Library Authority-Tamale, Ghana
- Biblioteca comunitaria Rija’tzuul Na’ooj (Seed of Wisdom), Guatemala
- Biblioteca Arturo Flores Aguiluz, Honduras
- Biblioteca Nacional del Perú, Peru
- Davao City Public Library, Philippines
These Beyond Access Members were selected based on their experience partnering with governments and development organizations to meet community needs in education, health, agriculture, increased economic opportunity, or civic participation. In addition to attending the Beyond Access 2012 Conference in Washington, DC in October, members will also be eligible for grants to support local initiatives and strengthen partnerships with government partners.